Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"I wonder what happens when we die"

I just saw a movie ad that said that. A few weeks ago it was ""If a person is evil enough can they come back from the dead?"

Is this really how people think? People are dimwits.

Another thing, I'm watching Lonestar, enjoying the show, and I find out it's been canceled after 2 episodes. I hate this, knowing that the show won't be resolved. They only filmed 5 episodes, and yeah, bam.

FOX is terrible about this.

I watched "The Event" it was really stupid. REALLY stupid.

"The Whole Truth" was good, I'll watch it if it stays on.

Chase sort of bored me halfway through.

I'm just bummed, Lonestar was a pretty good show, I wanted to see how bad things could get...

Oh well, that's what I get for trying to watch a show on FOX...

More updates later.

1 comment: